Terms & Conditions Of Using This Website
Terms & Conditions of Using This Website
Detox Today Website Usage T’s & C’s
Last Updated: 3 December 2023
This disclaimer governs your use of detoxtoday.co.uk. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Detox Today and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
Licence to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in this disclaimer.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose.
Limitation of Liability
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy due to changes in medical, governmental, environmental, scientific or any other external practices or advice; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland, England and Wales.
If you have any questions about this disclaimer, please contact us at email@example.com.
Call us for FREE confidential help.
You can also use the Live Chat and immediately connect to us. One of our telephone counsellors is waiting. Or complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you urgently.